Friday, April 11, 2008

Audra


this is the latest one i've been working on; a collage image that is about air pollution and the effect on our visibility... especially to see things like stars. i decided to bring back the screen for this image, mostly for practical reasons. it would be really difficult to indicate what i was talking about without having a visual image with the model in her "space." im thinking of calling it "to wish upon a star."


any thoughts on the title?
do you think this image works in the series?
how do you all feel about the color contrasts?
any suggestions?

1 comment:

Campbelljn said...

My only problem with this really is that white-ish building in the background. My eye keeps going directly towards that and it's bothering me.
I'm curious if you took any other angles of this shot as well? I do like how the contrasts of the colors work together, so no qualms with the colors.
My only other thing would to maybe get a telescope instead of binoculars. When I think of looking up towards the stars I think telescope more than binoculars.
And I do think this will fit in the series as long as you do some others that are maybe at nighttime too? I think if you do a bunch that are bright and outside and then you have the one that's at night time it might stand out a little too much from the series.