Sunday, April 13, 2008

another place






I'm doing a high fashion shoot of an Indian model being beamed to an outer space planet where she comes a cross her ultra ego but as an outer space creature. There are 4 different models and there are 8 different outfits they are showing off. But each model has her own personality and they way she faces her ultra ego. In this one the model isn't scared but just wants to know where she is and how to get back where she came from they only thing is when she spots her ultra ego it is more afraid of the Indian model then the model of it. Let me know how i can make it look better. The rain really messed with my shooting for the last 2 weekends so i had to work with cloudy days. But what i was think is getting some single shots of each outfit with the model in the role of either the the Indian and creature and then doing one showing the interaction with both. This is what i have for this one let me know what you guys think.

3 comments:

Mikey said...

Your pictures are amazing! You capture the moment, and the colors are wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing. :-)

It is my 500th Post today! A milestone to the fact that I can be disciplined and enjoy it at the same time. You should do me the honor and check it out. :-)

-Mikey

amalia said...

I think the first image has potential, but I am not sure about the other ones. In the 2nd image there are bottles on the ground, I'd probably photoshop those out. The trees in the background bother me too, maybe if you took them out and used a different background? The interaction shots are more interesting than just the singular shots.

Kathryn Parker said...

i think you need to watch your exposures. i shot the same yellow outfit in the same location on a similar day so i know you can get richer colors & tones than that. i don't know if you use a light meter- but you should use one & get more area specific readings instead of using your camera's meter.